- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pkg. frozen chopped spinach
- 1 lb. ricotta cheese
- 1 c. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 c. Italian bread crumbs
- 4 eggs, beaten
- Salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste
- All-purpose flour
- Cook spinach. Drain well and squeeze to get all water out. Mix all ingredients together well. Form into balls the size of a #8 walnut. Chill in fridge.
- To cook: Roll balls in flour. Drop in boiling water, cook only a few at a time. When come to the surface remove them (~5 minutes).
- Serve with a tomato sauce
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
MidLife Road Trip's
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More