- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1 box frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 15 oz can white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 c. sour cream
- 1 env. vegetable soup mix
- 1/4 c milk
- Drain spinach and squeeze out extra liquid. Place beans in food processor and puree until smooth. Add s.c. soup mix, & milk to processor and pulse until blended. Add blended mixture to spinach in a bowl and refirgerate 2 hrs.
NotesFamily Circle-just looked good
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & SmoothiesSee More
Picnic Chicken SaladSee More