- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup milk
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 10 oz frozen spinach (thaw and squeeze out extra moisture)
- 10 oz. pkg jack or cheddar cheese(or mix the two)
- 1/2 cup minced onion.
- Mix together first 6 ingredients.
- Add spinach, cheese and onion.
- Pour into a 9" square baking dish.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.
- You may double the recipe for a 9x13" pan.
- To serve, cut into squares.
NotesThere is not one ounce of chocolate in these brownies! My sister developed this recipe after sampling something like it in a local restaurant.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Easy Homemade Salad DressingsSee More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More