- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThere is not one ounce of chocolate in these brownies! My sister developed this recipe after sampling something like it in a local restaurant.
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup milk
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 10 oz frozen spinach (thaw and squeeze out extra moisture)
- 10 oz. pkg jack or cheddar cheese(or mix the two)
- 1/2 cup minced onion.
- Mix together first 6 ingredients.
- Add spinach, cheese and onion.
- Pour into a 9" square baking dish.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.
- You may double the recipe for a 9x13" pan.
- To serve, cut into squares.
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Oreo Dessert (Cookies & Cream)
Homemade Baking PowderSee More