- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup milk
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 10 oz frozen spinach (thaw and squeeze out extra moisture)
- 10 oz. pkg jack or cheddar cheese(or mix the two)
- 1/2 cup minced onion.
- Mix together first 6 ingredients.
- Add spinach, cheese and onion.
- Pour into a 9" square baking dish.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.
- You may double the recipe for a 9x13" pan.
- To serve, cut into squares.
NotesThere is not one ounce of chocolate in these brownies! My sister developed this recipe after sampling something like it in a local restaurant.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More