- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (10 ounce) package spinach, rinsed and chopped
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Place spinach in a medium saucepan with enough water to cover.
- Bring to a boil.
- Lower heat to simmer and cook until spinach is limp, about 3 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix flour, salt and baking powder.
- Stir in eggs, milk and butter.
- Mix in spinach, onion and mozzarella cheese.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven 30 to 35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Corn Pocket Rolls
Krrispy's Beer Bacon BreadSee More