- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 large romaine lettuce
- 1 bunch of spinach
- 1 cup of mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 clove garlic
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. water
- 3 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 Tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp. parmesan cheese
- In a large bowl, mash garlic with a fork.
- Add oil and stir thoroughly with a whip.
- Remove the garlic pieces.
- Add water, lemon juice, egg yolk, mustard and pepper.
- Mix well.
- Stir in parmesan cheese.
- Shred romaine lettuce and spinach into bite size pieces.
- Rinse and dry pieces.
- Saute mushrooms for 2 minutes in a skillet sprayed with Pam.
- Mix all vegetables together.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Before serving add the vegetables to the Caesar dressing and toss.
NotesA great classic for any dinner party