- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 large romaine lettuce
- 1 bunch of spinach
- 1 cup of mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 clove garlic
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. water
- 3 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 Tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp. parmesan cheese
- In a large bowl, mash garlic with a fork.
- Add oil and stir thoroughly with a whip.
- Remove the garlic pieces.
- Add water, lemon juice, egg yolk, mustard and pepper.
- Mix well.
- Stir in parmesan cheese.
- Shred romaine lettuce and spinach into bite size pieces.
- Rinse and dry pieces.
- Saute mushrooms for 2 minutes in a skillet sprayed with Pam.
- Mix all vegetables together.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Before serving add the vegetables to the Caesar dressing and toss.
NotesA great classic for any dinner party
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Naked Macaron
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Short Sharp Chops
CHOCOLATE CHIP ZUCCHINI BREAD / MUFFINSSee More