- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 large romaine lettuce
- 1 bunch of spinach
- 1 cup of mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 clove garlic
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. water
- 3 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 Tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp. parmesan cheese
- In a large bowl, mash garlic with a fork.
- Add oil and stir thoroughly with a whip.
- Remove the garlic pieces.
- Add water, lemon juice, egg yolk, mustard and pepper.
- Mix well.
- Stir in parmesan cheese.
- Shred romaine lettuce and spinach into bite size pieces.
- Rinse and dry pieces.
- Saute mushrooms for 2 minutes in a skillet sprayed with Pam.
- Mix all vegetables together.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Before serving add the vegetables to the Caesar dressing and toss.
NotesA great classic for any dinner party
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More