- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 10 oz pkgs frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 6 oz crumbled feta cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup melted butter divided
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pkg puff pastry
- butter flavored cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 425'F
- In a large bowl combine spinach, feta, mozzarella, 1/2 the butter, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Mix well and set aside.
- Spray the bottom of a two-quart casserole dish.
- Divide the puff pastry into 2 sheets.
- Place one sheet on the bottom of the casserole dish.
- Spray the top of the pastry sheet with cooking spray.
- Add the spinach mixture on top of the puff pastry.
- Add the second pastry sheet on top of the spinach mixture.
- Drizzle the remaining butter on top of the pastry sheet.
- Bake at 425'F for 20 minutes or until the top of the casserole is golden brown.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Taste of CenturyLink
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More