- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 10 oz pkgs frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 6 oz crumbled feta cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup melted butter divided
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pkg puff pastry
- butter flavored cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 425'F
- In a large bowl combine spinach, feta, mozzarella, 1/2 the butter, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Mix well and set aside.
- Spray the bottom of a two-quart casserole dish.
- Divide the puff pastry into 2 sheets.
- Place one sheet on the bottom of the casserole dish.
- Spray the top of the pastry sheet with cooking spray.
- Add the spinach mixture on top of the puff pastry.
- Add the second pastry sheet on top of the spinach mixture.
- Drizzle the remaining butter on top of the pastry sheet.
- Bake at 425'F for 20 minutes or until the top of the casserole is golden brown.
Adventures in Cooking
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2014
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Best Mediterranean Baked Stuffed Chicken
Melt Your Heart Pizza
Paleo Flank Steak with Chimichurri SauceSee More