- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pkgs chopped frozen spinach
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom soup
- 1/4 c kraft mayonaise
- 1 8oz cream cheese (softened)
- 2 c sharp cheddar, shredded
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- 1. Cook and drain spinach, and squezze out most of water
- 2. Mix all ingredients together.
- 3. Pour into a greased casserole dish.
- 4. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Coca-Cola Biscuits from Southern Biscuits Cookbook
Summer Stone Sangria
Beef & Broccoli over Hong Kong Pan Fried NoodlesSee More