- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pkgs chopped frozen spinach
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom soup
- 1/4 c kraft mayonaise
- 1 8oz cream cheese (softened)
- 2 c sharp cheddar, shredded
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- 1. Cook and drain spinach, and squezze out most of water
- 2. Mix all ingredients together.
- 3. Pour into a greased casserole dish.
- 4. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Sharing Christmas with FriendsSee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More