- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pkgs chopped frozen spinach
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom soup
- 1/4 c kraft mayonaise
- 1 8oz cream cheese (softened)
- 2 c sharp cheddar, shredded
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- 1. Cook and drain spinach, and squezze out most of water
- 2. Mix all ingredients together.
- 3. Pour into a greased casserole dish.
- 4. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More