- Cooking Time: 40-45 min
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 20 min
- 1 pkg Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix
- 1 pkg (10 oz) frozen, chopped spinach, thawed
- 2 cups chopped onion
- 2 Tbsp margarine or butter
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz) cream soup (mushroom, celery or chicken)
- 1 tsp herb seasoning
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- swiss cheese (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 1-1/2 quart casserole dish.
- Cook and drain spinach and set aside.
- Saute onion in maragrine or butter.
- Mix spinach with onion and set aside.
- Combine eggs, sour cream, soup, seasonings and muffin mix.
- Blend well and add spinach mixture.
- Pour into prepared casserole dish and bake 40-45 minutes.
- Sprinkle cheese on top (optional).
- Return to oven until cheese is melted.
NotesThis is a great dish from Jiffy Brand Mixes. Goes well with chicken, pork and beef.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Baked Spaghetti Casserole
Award - Winning Tortilla SoupSee More