- Cooking Time: 35
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pound shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Place butter or margarine in a 9x13 inch baking dish and melt butter in oven. Remove when melted, approximately 3 minutes.
- In large mixing bowl, beat eggs well. Mix in flour, milk and baking powder.
- When the dough is well combined, mix in cheese, spinach, and onion.
- Spoon mixture into the baking dish with melted butter.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- Let cool 45 minutes, then cut into bite-size squares.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with Sabra
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!See More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More