- Cooking Time: 35
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pound shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Place butter or margarine in a 9x13 inch baking dish and melt butter in oven. Remove when melted, approximately 3 minutes.
- In large mixing bowl, beat eggs well. Mix in flour, milk and baking powder.
- When the dough is well combined, mix in cheese, spinach, and onion.
- Spoon mixture into the baking dish with melted butter.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- Let cool 45 minutes, then cut into bite-size squares.
MetroCooking DC 2013
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More