- Cooking Time: 35
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pound shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Place butter or margarine in a 9x13 inch baking dish and melt butter in oven. Remove when melted, approximately 3 minutes.
- In large mixing bowl, beat eggs well. Mix in flour, milk and baking powder.
- When the dough is well combined, mix in cheese, spinach, and onion.
- Spoon mixture into the baking dish with melted butter.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- Let cool 45 minutes, then cut into bite-size squares.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Food Travels Through Italy
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More