- Cooking Time: 1
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 2
- 1 large handfuls of spinach
- 1" circle of fresh, organic pineapple
- 1" chunk of creamed coconut
- 1 cup coconut Silk
- 2 oz. Malibu coconut run
- 1 oz. dark rum (optional)
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1 cup ice
- Blend all the ingredients, except the ice, in a Vitamix for 20 seconds.
- Add the ice and blend for 15 seconds.
- Serve frosty cold with a garnish of fresh pineapple and a sprinkle of nutmeg.
NotesRecently we moved to a new area and hosted a housewarming party for our new neighbors. I am so in love with my Vitamix and the healthy lifestyle it allows me to have that I wanted to share it with my new community. We served this Spinach Colada to the 20+ people who attended - and everyone loved it!