- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 10oz package frozen spinach, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise (lowfat OK)
- 1 cup sour cream (lowfat OK)
- 1 tin water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- garlic powder to taste
- 1 package powdered vegetable soup mix (I like Knorr's Leek Soup)
- 1 loaf round pumpernickle bread
- Cook spinach on high for 3-4 minutes. Cool and press out all moisture.
- Mix all ingredients (except bread) and let stand in refrigerator for 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
- Scoop out the center of the bread to form a bowl. Serve with sauce in the bread bowl, vegetables (mushrooms, carrots, celery...) and the scooped part of the bread (cut into 1 inch cubes).
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More