- Cooking Time: 20 min.
- Servings: 8-10
- Preparation Time: 20 min.
- 1 pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 pkg. thawed, drained, spinach
- 1 c. motzerella, grated
- 1 c. cheddar, grated
- 3 tbsp. onions, minced
- 3 tbsp. minced, red pepper
- 1 container of sour cream
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Pour into shallow dish.
- Heat at 375* for approx. 20 min. until cheese melts.
- Dip in corn chips or crackers.
NotesThis was Emma's recipe that I adjusted to make it gluten free.
Great for taking to a party.
I heat it in 2 small size iron skillets, one for each end of the party table. The iron keeps it nice and hot.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More