- Cooking Time: 20 min.
- Servings: 8-10
- Preparation Time: 20 min.
- 1 pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 pkg. thawed, drained, spinach
- 1 c. motzerella, grated
- 1 c. cheddar, grated
- 3 tbsp. onions, minced
- 3 tbsp. minced, red pepper
- 1 container of sour cream
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Pour into shallow dish.
- Heat at 375* for approx. 20 min. until cheese melts.
- Dip in corn chips or crackers.
NotesThis was Emma's recipe that I adjusted to make it gluten free.
Great for taking to a party.
I heat it in 2 small size iron skillets, one for each end of the party table. The iron keeps it nice and hot.
Cole Family Cookbook 2015
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More