- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cup or 16 oz. sour cream
- 1 smal box frozen, chopped spinach
- In medium bowl, mix together mayo, sour cream, and vegetable soup mix.
- Drain spinach in colander pressing down on the spinach with a small plate or cup.
- Add drained spinach to sour cream mixture.
- Mix well and chill.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Food Travels Through Italy
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More