- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cup or 16 oz. sour cream
- 1 smal box frozen, chopped spinach
- In medium bowl, mix together mayo, sour cream, and vegetable soup mix.
- Drain spinach in colander pressing down on the spinach with a small plate or cup.
- Add drained spinach to sour cream mixture.
- Mix well and chill.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Italian Exchange
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More