- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cup or 16 oz. sour cream
- 1 smal box frozen, chopped spinach
- In medium bowl, mix together mayo, sour cream, and vegetable soup mix.
- Drain spinach in colander pressing down on the spinach with a small plate or cup.
- Add drained spinach to sour cream mixture.
- Mix well and chill.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking DC 2013
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More