- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 135 (inc. 120 cooling)
- 1 package Knorr vegetable soup mix (dry)
- 1 lg container of sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 small box frozen chopped spinach—thawed and drained
- 1 small can tiny shrimp
- 1 small can crab meat
- Green onions, chopped, optional
- Cheddar cheese, shredded, optional
- 1 lg round loaf of bread
- Vegetable sticks optional
- Add and mix all ingredients except bread.
- Cut the top off the bread, remove most of the inside bread to form a 'bowl'.
- Reserve top for dipping pieces.
- Add the dip to the bread, replace lid, refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Serve dip with vegetable sticks or cube the removed bread from center of loaf and serve with dip.
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More