- Cooking Time: 12 (for pine nuts)
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 20 (not inc 60 for rest)
- ⅓ cup white wine vinegar
- 2 tsp dried basil
- 2 lg cloves garlic
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- ¾ cup olive oil
- 1 lb bow tie pasta
- 1 bag baby spinach
- 1 cup pine nuts
- 8 oz feta cheese
- Mix wine vinegar, basil, garlic cloves, salt and pepper together. Whisk in ¾ cup olive oil.
- Cook 1 lb of bow tie pasta.
- Add 1 bag baby spinach, 1 cup pine nuts (toasted in 350° F oven for 7 minutes, stir, then cook 5 more minutes or until lightly brown - not burned!) and 8 ounces of feta cheese.
- Toss all in bowl at least 1 hour before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Adventures in Cooking
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' RecipesSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More