- Cooking Time: 12 (for pine nuts)
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 20 (not inc 60 for rest)
- ⅓ cup white wine vinegar
- 2 tsp dried basil
- 2 lg cloves garlic
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- ¾ cup olive oil
- 1 lb bow tie pasta
- 1 bag baby spinach
- 1 cup pine nuts
- 8 oz feta cheese
- Mix wine vinegar, basil, garlic cloves, salt and pepper together. Whisk in ¾ cup olive oil.
- Cook 1 lb of bow tie pasta.
- Add 1 bag baby spinach, 1 cup pine nuts (toasted in 350° F oven for 7 minutes, stir, then cook 5 more minutes or until lightly brown - not burned!) and 8 ounces of feta cheese.
- Toss all in bowl at least 1 hour before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
A Falcon Feast
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More