- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg Creamed Spinach, cooked
- 1/2 onion fried in oil, drained (refer to my fried onions and oil recipe)
- 1 package mini pitas
- 6oz block of Munster cheese chopped
- Preheat oven to 400. Mix spinach with cheese and drained onions. Place into pitas and bake 10 minutes
- until cheese has melted.
- For variation you could also do this with cream of broccoli.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Lau Family Recipes
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Cooking for a CureSee More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More