- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg Creamed Spinach, cooked
- 1/2 onion fried in oil, drained (refer to my fried onions and oil recipe)
- 1 package mini pitas
- 6oz block of Munster cheese chopped
- Preheat oven to 400. Mix spinach with cheese and drained onions. Place into pitas and bake 10 minutes
- until cheese has melted.
- For variation you could also do this with cream of broccoli.
Sauce du Jour Culinary Institution: where every crazy chef gets a sharp knife
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Gluten-Free and DeliciousSee More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More