- Cooking Time: 20-25 min
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 15 min
- 1 (9 0z) pkg frozen spinach, thawed
- 1 (15 oz) container light ricotta cheese
- 1 (10 oz) prebaked thin Italian pizza crust
- 1/2 red bell bepper, sliced lengthwise
- 1/2 green bell pepper, sliced lengthwise
- 1/2 cup sliced purple (spanish) onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh basil
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh oregano
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 shredded provolone cheese
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Squeeze thawed spinach until most of the moisture is removed.
- In large bowl, combine spinach, ricotta cheese, garlic, basil, oregano, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Place pizza crust on pizza pan and spread crust with the spinach mixture.
- Top with the red and green bell peppers and onions.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with provolone cheese.
- Return to oven and bake an additional 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
NotesThis recipe is my own variation of spinach pizza. It's a family favorite and easy to prepare.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More