- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 30
- 1 box (15 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated pie crusts, softened as directed on box
- 2 slices bacon
- 4 medium green onions, chopped (1/4 cup)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 box (9 oz) Green Giant® frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed to drain
- Heat oven to 375°F. Remove pie crusts from pouches; place flat on work surface. With 2 1/2-inch round cutter, cut 12 rounds from each crust. Press 1 round in bottom and up side of each of 24 ungreased miniature muffin cups. (A 12-cup tartlet pan can be used; see How-To tip.)
- Cook bacon in 10-inch skillet over medium heat 4 to 6 minutes, turning occasionally, until brown and crisp. Drain on paper towels. Add onions to same skillet with bacon drippings. Cook 2 to 3 minutes, stirring constantly, until tender; drain.
- Beat eggs, half-and-half, cheese, salt and nutmeg in medium bowl with wire whisk. Crumble bacon; add to egg mixture. Add onions and spinach; mix well. Divide mixture evenly among crust-lined cups.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until puffed and golden brown. Cool in pan on wire rack 10 minutes. Loosen and remove quiches from pan with tip of knife. Serve warm or cool. Store in refrigerator.
- Prep Time:30 min
- Start to Finish:1 hr 5 min
- Makes:24 appetizers
NotesThese tasty tidbits make pretty party food, and your kids will love eating their veggies because they'll have their own little tarts!