- Cooking Time: 45
- Preparation Time:
- 10 oz frozen spinach, thawed and well drained
- 3 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup Sharp cheese
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion
- 5 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- 1 tomato, sliced thinly
- Combine all the ingredients, except tomato.
- Pour into a 9" unbaked pie shell.
- Arrange tomato slices on top of filling.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 45 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More