- Cooking Time: 45
- Preparation Time:
- 10 oz frozen spinach, thawed and well drained
- 3 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup Sharp cheese
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion
- 5 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- 1 tomato, sliced thinly
- Combine all the ingredients, except tomato.
- Pour into a 9" unbaked pie shell.
- Arrange tomato slices on top of filling.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 45 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More