- Cooking Time: 45
- Preparation Time:
- 10 oz frozen spinach, thawed and well drained
- 3 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup Sharp cheese
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion
- 5 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- 1 tomato, sliced thinly
- Combine all the ingredients, except tomato.
- Pour into a 9" unbaked pie shell.
- Arrange tomato slices on top of filling.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 45 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More