- Cooking Time: 60
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 20
- • 4 eggs
- • 1 1/2 cups skim milk
- • 1 1/2 cups shredded 2 % Sharp Cheddar cheese
- • 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- • 5 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- • 1/2 teaspoon salt
- • 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- • 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- • 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, cooked and drained
- • 1 (9 inch) unbaked pastry shell
- In a large bowl, beat eggs; whisk in milk, 1 cup cheese, onion, bacon, salt, mustard and paprika. Add spinach. Pour into pie shell. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese. Bake at 400 degrees F for 40 minutes or until a knife inserted halfway between the center and the edge comes out clean.
NotesI'm a recipe tweeker. I find recipes and then change them to make them my own. I don't do that with all my recipes, but with a lot of them. This is a spin on my Gramma's quiche...
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!See More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More