- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 bunch green onions, finely chopped (white parts only)
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 (16 ounce) package cottage cheese
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup crushed croutons
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Lightly grease a 9 inch pie or quiche pan.
- Place spinach in a small saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally until soft. Drain off any remaining liquid. Stir in green onions, eggs, cottage cheese and Cheddar cheese. Pour mixture into prepared pan.
- Bake uncovered in preheated oven for 45 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle with crushed croutons. Return to oven and bake for an additional 15 minutes, until eggs are set.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Get Fit With Good Food!
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!See More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More