- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, well drained
- 1/2 cup finely grated carrots
- 1/2 cup finely chopped yellow peppers
- Snack crackers
- Mix sour cream and dressing until well blended.
- Stir in spinach, carrots and peppers.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve as a dip with the crackers.
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Castello Cheese: Unlock Your Inner Chef (Inspired by Burnt, the Film)See More
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Red Snapper Livornese
Beer Cheese in a Bread BowlSee More