- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, well drained
- 1/2 cup finely grated carrots
- 1/2 cup finely chopped yellow peppers
- Snack crackers
- Mix sour cream and dressing until well blended.
- Stir in spinach, carrots and peppers.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve as a dip with the crackers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
VivaVeganGal's Family Favorites
Fun appetizers and snacks
NFPG Recipe CollectionSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More