- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, well drained
- 1/2 cup finely grated carrots
- 1/2 cup finely chopped yellow peppers
- Snack crackers
- Mix sour cream and dressing until well blended.
- Stir in spinach, carrots and peppers.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve as a dip with the crackers.
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Summertime SippersSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More