- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, well drained
- 1/2 cup finely grated carrots
- 1/2 cup finely chopped yellow peppers
- Snack crackers
- Mix sour cream and dressing until well blended.
- Stir in spinach, carrots and peppers.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve as a dip with the crackers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Cooking for a Cure
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More