- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Layer 1:
- 1-10 oz. frozen, chopped spinach, thawed & drained well.
- 8 oz. Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 1/4 c. milk
- 1/2 t. salt
- 1/4 t. pepper
- Layer 2:
- 18 cheese stuffed, frozen ravioli squares
- Layer 3:
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1/4 c. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 c. sour cream
- 1/2 c. French onion chip dip
- Layer 4:
- 8 oz. finely shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Lightly grease an 8×8 inch square glass casserole dish.
- Layer 1/2 of each layer's ingredients starting with #1 and finishing with #4; repeat.
- Bake uncovered at 350° for 35-40 minutes.
- Cool 10 minutes before cutting into 9 squares.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
The Naked Macaron
Home cookingSee More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Perfect baked potatoSee More