- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Layer 1:
- 1-10 oz. frozen, chopped spinach, thawed & drained well.
- 8 oz. Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 1/4 c. milk
- 1/2 t. salt
- 1/4 t. pepper
- Layer 2:
- 18 cheese stuffed, frozen ravioli squares
- Layer 3:
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1/4 c. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 c. sour cream
- 1/2 c. French onion chip dip
- Layer 4:
- 8 oz. finely shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Lightly grease an 8×8 inch square glass casserole dish.
- Layer 1/2 of each layer's ingredients starting with #1 and finishing with #4; repeat.
- Bake uncovered at 350° for 35-40 minutes.
- Cool 10 minutes before cutting into 9 squares.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese Chicken Salad
Cheese Garlic Rolls
Mushroom GravySee More