- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 OZ CREAM CHEESE
- 1/2 CUP SOUR CREAM
- 1/2 CUP MAYO
- 1 PACK RANCH DIP MIX
- 1 PACK BACON BITS
- 2 10 OZ PACKAGES FROZEN SPINACH, THAWED AND ALL THE LIQUID SQUEEZED OUT
- 4 GREEN ONIONS, CHOPPED
- FLOUR TORTILLAS
- Beat together the first 3 ingredients until well combined.
- Add the ranch dip and bacon bits, then beat until well combined.
- Mix in the spinach, then chill overnite or at least 4 hours.
- Spread on flour tortillas, then roll up, pin wheel style.
NotesI got this recipe from a Gooseberry patch cookbook about 4 years ago. I can't tell you how many times I've made these, and they never fail to please.
No mention of when to add green onions....maybe added with spinach.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14See More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More