- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- Spinach 2 bunches
- Green Onion 1 Stalk
- Garlic 2 Cloves
- Sesame Oil 1 Tablespoon
- Sesame Seeds 1 Tablespoon
- Soy sauce 1.5 Tablespoon
- 1. wash and cut the spinach into 2 inches length.
- 2. In boiling water, add 1 ts of salt and blanch the spinach for 30 seconds
- 3. Drain the the spinach and rinse it in cold water 3 times, and squeeze it gently to get all the water out
- 4. Mince the Garlic, chopped the green onion
- 5. In a big bowl, add gralic, green onion, soy sauce, sesame oil. Mix well.
- 6. Add the spinach into the sauce and mix evenly by chopstick.
- 7. Transfer the spinach onto a serving plate and sprinkle 1 tbs of toasted sesame seeds.
NotesSpinach Side Dish or Sigeumchi Namul in Korean Language is a Korean spinach "salad" side dish consisting of blanched spinach, garlic, green onion, soy sauce, sesame oil, and sesame seeds. This Sigeumchi Namul recipe is great for vegetarians or anyone who loves spinach.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Paul’s Chicken Marsala Modified from www.allrecipes.com
Smiling Jack SandwichSee More