SPINACH SIDE DISH
Spinach Side Dish
- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- Spinach 2 bunches
- Green Onion 1 Stalk
- Garlic 2 Cloves
- Sesame Oil 1 Tablespoon
- Sesame Seeds 1 Tablespoon
- Soy sauce 1.5 Tablespoon
1. wash and cut the spinach into 2 inches length.
2. In boiling water, add 1 ts of salt and blanch the spinach for 30 seconds
3. Drain the the spinach and rinse it in cold water 3 times, and squeeze it gently to get all the water out
4. Mince the Garlic, chopped the green onion
5. In a big bowl, add gralic, green onion, soy sauce, sesame oil. Mix well.
6. Add the spinach into the sauce and mix evenly by chopstick.
7. Transfer the spinach onto a serving plate and sprinkle 1 tbs of toasted sesame seeds.