Why I Love This Recipe
This was served at your Bridesmaid luncheon
Submitted by: "Pam"
Ingredients You'll Need
• 1 cup (1/2 pint) heavy cream
• 3 eggs
• 2 (10-ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
• 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
• 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
• 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
• 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
• Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish
with cooking spray.
• In a medium bowl, beat heavy cream and eggs 2 to 3 minutes, or until foamy. Add remaining ingredients; mix well and pour into baking dish.
30 to 35 minutes, or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cut into squares and serve.
Questions, Comments & Reviews
More Great Recipes: North American