- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 bunch of spinach
- 1 1/2 tbsp. sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp Sesame oil
- salt to taste
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1. After washing spinach, shake off excess water. Cut spinach into wide strips.
- 2. Heat sesame seeds in wok in medium heat, stir constnatly for 1-2 minutes until golden brown. Transfer to a small bowl and set aside.
- 3. Heat oil in wok on high heat. When oil starts to smoke, add salt, garlic and spinach and stir-fry for 2 minutes, until the spinach just wilts.
- 4. Sprinkle the cooled-off sesame seeds on top of the spinach mixture and toss with the sesame oil. Serve imemdiately or refrigerate and serve cold.
NotesThis dish can be eaten hot or cold. I especially love the texture of the crunchy sesame seeds with the wilted spinach with the garlic flavor of this dish.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Breads and Pastry 101See More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More