- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 bunch of spinach
- 1 1/2 tbsp. sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp Sesame oil
- salt to taste
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1. After washing spinach, shake off excess water. Cut spinach into wide strips.
- 2. Heat sesame seeds in wok in medium heat, stir constnatly for 1-2 minutes until golden brown. Transfer to a small bowl and set aside.
- 3. Heat oil in wok on high heat. When oil starts to smoke, add salt, garlic and spinach and stir-fry for 2 minutes, until the spinach just wilts.
- 4. Sprinkle the cooled-off sesame seeds on top of the spinach mixture and toss with the sesame oil. Serve imemdiately or refrigerate and serve cold.
NotesThis dish can be eaten hot or cold. I especially love the texture of the crunchy sesame seeds with the wilted spinach with the garlic flavor of this dish.
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
MetroCooking DC 2013
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
GINGERBREAD(LAURA INGALLS WILDER)
Boneless Roast Turkey Breast With Blueberry Salsa
Perfect Easter HamSee More