SPINACH STIR-FRIED WITH GARLIC AND SESAME SEEDS
- 1/2 bunch of spinach
- 1 1/2 tbsp. sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp Sesame oil
- salt to taste
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
1. After washing spinach, shake off excess water. Cut spinach into wide strips.
2. Heat sesame seeds in wok in medium heat, stir constnatly for 1-2 minutes until golden brown. Transfer to a small bowl and set aside.
3. Heat oil in wok on high heat. When oil starts to smoke, add salt, garlic and spinach and stir-fry for 2 minutes, until the spinach just wilts.
4. Sprinkle the cooled-off sesame seeds on top of the spinach mixture and toss with the sesame oil. Serve imemdiately or refrigerate and serve cold.