- Cooking Time: 12-15
- Preparation Time:
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 (6oz) package stuffing mix (I used chicken)
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon sale
- 1 (1O ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 clove garlic, smashed
- 3 tablespoons chicken broth
- Combine eggs, stuffing, butter, parm cheese, and salt.
- Add spinach, mix well. Shape into 1 1/2 in. balls. Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 12-15 min. or until lightly brown!
NotesThis are so good!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More