- Cooking Time: 12-15
- Preparation Time:
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 (6oz) package stuffing mix (I used chicken)
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon sale
- 1 (1O ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 clove garlic, smashed
- 3 tablespoons chicken broth
- Combine eggs, stuffing, butter, parm cheese, and salt.
- Add spinach, mix well. Shape into 1 1/2 in. balls. Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 12-15 min. or until lightly brown!
NotesThis are so good!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Amsterdam Friends Cookbook
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3See More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More