- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pkgs. (10 oz. each) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 c. shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 can condensed cream of potato soup
- 1 c. sour cream
- 1/2 c. Parmesan cheese
- Combine all ingredients. Transfer to a greased 11 x 7 x 2 baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 325 degrees for 25-30 min. or until edges are lightly browned and bubbly.
- Obviously this recipe is not low in calories or fat, but it's a delicious way to enjoy spinach every once in a while.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More