- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pkgs. (10 oz. each) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 c. shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 can condensed cream of potato soup
- 1 c. sour cream
- 1/2 c. Parmesan cheese
- Combine all ingredients. Transfer to a greased 11 x 7 x 2 baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 325 degrees for 25-30 min. or until edges are lightly browned and bubbly.
- Obviously this recipe is not low in calories or fat, but it's a delicious way to enjoy spinach every once in a while.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More