- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pkgs. (10 oz. each) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 c. shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 can condensed cream of potato soup
- 1 c. sour cream
- 1/2 c. Parmesan cheese
- Combine all ingredients. Transfer to a greased 11 x 7 x 2 baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 325 degrees for 25-30 min. or until edges are lightly browned and bubbly.
- Obviously this recipe is not low in calories or fat, but it's a delicious way to enjoy spinach every once in a while.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Banana Nut Bread
Eggplant CasseroleSee More