- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Grilled Chicken:
- 1 lb thin sliced boneless chicken cutlets
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp Cajun seasoning
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 10 oz white button mushrooms (sliced)
- pinch of black pepper
- pinch of white pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 15 oz can white clam sauce
- 9oz bag fresh spinach (washed and large stems removed)
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 lb spinach tortellini
- 1/2 lb three cheese tortellini
- 1 tbsp butter
- Grated Parmesan Cheese to taste
- Trim & clean chicken well. Drizzle with 1 tbsp lemon juice & sprinkle with cajun seasoning. Heat a stovetop grill pan and spray with olive oil cooking spray. Grill chicken so that it is fully
- cooked, but still juicy. Cut into strips & set aside.
- Saute mushrooms in olive oil until tender and slightly browned. Sprinkle with black pepper & white pepper. Add garlic and saute for about a minute. Add clam sauce and bring to a boil. Add spinach leaves to sauce & drizzle with 1 tbsp lemon juice. Cook until spinach wilts and is tender.
- Bring water and salt to a boil & add tortellini. Cook until al dente. Strain tortellini and put in
- a large bowl. Add butter and mix to coat tortellini.
- Add chicken to tortellini and pour sauce over all. Mix together and serve sprinkled with grated parmesan cheese.
- This recipe just sort of came together one night when I was feeling creative. My cousin came over
- for dinner and he loved it so much that I had to write down the recipe so that I could make it for
- him again.
NotesThis recipe just sort of came together one night when I was feeling creative. My cousin came over
for dinner and he loved it so much that I had to write down the recipe so that I could make it for him again.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14See More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More