- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 cup thawed, chopped frozen spinach
- 1 1/2 cups thawed, chopped frozen artichoke hearts
- 6 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Boil spinach and artichokes in 1 cup of water until tender and drain.
- Discard liquid.
- Heat cream cheese in microwave for 1 minute or until hot and soft.
- Stir in rest of ingredients and serve hot.
NotesAfter having something similar in a local resturant, I decided I could improve, making it more to my families liking-adjust the cheese and add a little bit of...my special blend of love and spices. Now my family begs for a taste.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
NFPG Recipe Collection
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Paul's Food World Volume 1See More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More