- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box manicotti noodles
- 1 package fresh mushrooms
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 16 oz cottage cheese (ricotta can also be used)
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 10 oz frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed of excess water
- 1 tsp parsley
- 1 tsp onion powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 egg + 1 egg white
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 jar filled with water
- In a saute pan saute the mushrooms and garlic. Remove cooked mushrooms to cutting board or food processor and dice into small pieces.
- 2) In a large bowl combine the cottage cheese, 1.5 cups mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, spinach, mushrooms, parsley, onion powder, salt and pepper, and eggs. Combine until well mixed. In another large bowl combine the pasta sauce with the water.
- 3) If you are baking right away, Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 4) Scoop enough sauce into the a 9 x 13 casserole dish to cover the bottom. Stuff all the manicotti noodles and place them into the sauce (Using a pastry bag with a wide end tip is a great way to quickly stuff the noodles). Pour remaining sauce over top of noodles and cover with remaining mozzarella cheese. Cover with foil and either refrigerate until ready to cook or place in preheated oven for 45 minutes. Remove foil and cook for an additional 15 minutes. Let set for 5 - 10 minutes before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Koken met Oma
Camp Nubar Baking ClassSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More