- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 chicken breast halfs
- 1/2 chopped frozen spinach thaw and excess water removed
- 1/4 cuo cream cheese
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1 to 2 tablespoons lemon pepper seasoning(depends on your taste, omit or sub if you don't like it)
- 1 can 8 oz of tomato suace
- cooking spray like PAM
- olive oil
- Mozzera cheese -shredded about 1/2 to a cup
- To make 4 small servings cut chicken in half the short way or leave as 2 piece for 2 large servings.
- Mix spinach and cream cheese.
- Cut a slit into each peice of chicken a inch and 1/2 deep and wide.
- Divide the spicah cream cheese mixture amounst the chicken stuffing it into the slits.
- Mix the bread crumbs and lemon peper seasoning.
- Coat each peice of chicken in the bread crumb and seasoning mixture.
- Set aside ( I set them on wax paper).
- Heat a couple table soons of olive oil up in a small fry pan.
- Cook chiken one peice at a time until brown on each side ( you have to turn chicken over to brown the second side when the first one is done.)
- Place half the tomato sauce in the bottom of a small baking dish place the chicken in the dish top with reaming tomato sauce.
- Put cover on dish abd bake at 350 for 20 min.
- Take out of oven remove cover
- sprinkle with mozzerala cheese and bake 15 more min.
NotesI came up with this while trying to figure out how I wanted to cook some chicken breast
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Social Cookbook
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy BitesSee More
Christmas Cherry Pie
Low-Fat Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins
Mughlai Chicken BiryaniSee More