- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 200g / ½ lb fresh spinach
- 200g / ½ lb feta cheese, crumbled
- 300g / 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons yeast
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 250g / 2/3 cup yoghurt
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 180°C / 350°F.
- Cut the spinach stem and wash the leaves. Boil salted water in a big pan and boil the spinach leaves for 10 minutes. Rinse them under running cold water, drain them and chop them.
- Crumble the feta cheese.
- In a bowl, sift the flour, yeast and salt.
- In another bowl, beat the egg, then add the yoghurt, the oil, feta and spinach.
- Mix the content of both bowls. Don't stir too much, so as to keep whole bits of feta cheese.
- Fill 12 muffin tins, buttered/oiled if needed. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until the knife blade comes out clean.
- Leave to cool a few minutes.
NotesI started making salted muffins lately. This one's my sister's favourite.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!See More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More