- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 baked 9-inch tart crust
- ½ Onion, diced
- 2 TB Butter
- 1 Cup Spinach (cooked and squeezed dry; thawed frozen spinach can be used)
- 4 oz Goat Cheese or Brie, cut into ½” pieces
- 8 slices Bacon, well cooked
- Prepare tart crust and custard.
- Set them aside
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Saute onion in butter over medium-high heat and add spinach.
- Stir about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Place cooled crust on baking sheet.
- Place cheese and, if desired, bacon over bottom of crust and add spinach mixture.
- Add half the custard.
- Place on baking sheet in preheated oven and bake 30 minutes, until set.
- Serve warm.
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Righteous Indignation Raspberry-Nut Bars
Mini Chicken Pot Pies
Lemon Blueberry BreadSee More