- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 (10 ounce) packages fresh spinach, rinsed and stems removed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 2 quart casserole dish.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Saute mushrooms until tender, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place spinach in a large pot. Wilt over medium heat; drain, squeezing or pressing out excess water. Place in prepared baking dish and top with salt, 4 tablespoons melted butter, onion and 1/2 of the cheese. Layer mushrooms on top and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Taste of CenturyLink
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Perfect baked potatoSee More