- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 tbsp. olive oil
- 12 small red potatoes, sliced
- 2 cups torn fresh spinach
- 4 tbsp. sliced scallions
- 2 tbsp. crushed garlic
- salt/pepper to taste
- 12 eggs
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Heat olive oil in skillet over med. heat.
- Place potatoes in skillet, cover/cook for 10 min. until tender but firm.
- Mix in spinach, scallions and garlic. Season with salt/pepper.
- Continue cooking for 1-2 minutes, until spinach is wilted.
- In med. bowl, beat together the eggs and milk. Pour into skillet over vegetables. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Reduce heat to low, cover and cook 5-7 minutes or until eggs are firm.
Notesvery easy and has great flavor. Serves 6-8