SPINACH AND RED KIDNEY BEAN SALAD
Spinach and Red Kidney Bean Salad
- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 5-10 mins
- 2 large bunches of organic baby spinach, washed and dried
- 8 hard boiled organic eggs chopped finely
- 1 tin of organic red kidney beans drained and rinsed thoroughly
- Put the spinach in your salad bowl and arrange the kidney beans in a large mound. Make a smaller mound of chopped egg on top, and sit aside until ready to dress.
- ½ cup cold pressed extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup white vinegar
- 1 tsp Hot English Mustard
- 4 cloves of fresh garlic minced.
- 1 tsp Celtic sea salt
- cracked pepper to taste
Place all of the ingredients in the blender and pulse until well combined.
Alternatively you can put in a glass jar and shake vigorously.
Pour the dressing over right before serving, and toss gradually, being careful not to saturate. Less is more with this dressing, as it can be very rich. I always have dressing left over. If you are taking this salad to an event, take the dressing in a jar, and toss just before serving. As they say in the salad kingdom – dress and devour!