- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 10
- Jumbo pasta shells(about 6-7 needed)
- Homemade or from Trader Joes'- Pomodoro Sauce
- Lots of spinach(a prepared bag works)
- Broccoli-chopped A lot
- Ricotta cheese(enough to fill the shells)
- Boil the water and cook the pasta for 6 minutes. Preheat the oven to 350.
- Cook the spinach until it wilts.
- In a small bowl mix together the ricotta, herbs, cheese and the broccoli until well mixed.
- Spoon the mixture into the shells. In a deep baking dish, add some pasta sauce to the bottom of the bowl. Add the shells and spoon some sauce on top of each shell. Sprinkle a little bit of cheese.
- Bake for twenty minutes and serve hot!
NotesMy husband is a stickler about vegetables, but he loves pasta. In order to get him to eat a veggie I started incorporating it into his diet by masking the flavors with the rich and intoxicating flavors of the Italian world.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Christmas CookiesSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More