- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 10
- Jumbo pasta shells(about 6-7 needed)
- Homemade or from Trader Joes'- Pomodoro Sauce
- Lots of spinach(a prepared bag works)
- Broccoli-chopped A lot
- Ricotta cheese(enough to fill the shells)
- Boil the water and cook the pasta for 6 minutes. Preheat the oven to 350.
- Cook the spinach until it wilts.
- In a small bowl mix together the ricotta, herbs, cheese and the broccoli until well mixed.
- Spoon the mixture into the shells. In a deep baking dish, add some pasta sauce to the bottom of the bowl. Add the shells and spoon some sauce on top of each shell. Sprinkle a little bit of cheese.
- Bake for twenty minutes and serve hot!
NotesMy husband is a stickler about vegetables, but he loves pasta. In order to get him to eat a veggie I started incorporating it into his diet by masking the flavors with the rich and intoxicating flavors of the Italian world.
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Pho - Vietnamese Beef Noodle
Creamy Roasted Sweet Potato Soup
Jim's Easy Vegetable Green Thai CurrySee More