- Cooking Time: 20
- Preparation Time: 10
BackstoryThere is a place I love to eat and they make the best dip and I get the recipe, actually list of ingredients from one of the wait staff. I guessed on the measurements, and it worked!
- 1 8oz package cream cheese, softened
- ¼ C mayonnaise
- ¼ C grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ C grated Romano cheese
- 1 clove garlic minced
- ½ tsp basil
- salt and pepper
- 1 14oz can artichoke hearts, drained & chopped
- ½ C frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- ¼ C mozzarella cheese
- red pepper flakes
- onion powder
- Preheat oven to 350°, lightly grease small baking dish
- In a medium bowl, and mix all ingredients together, except for mozzarella cheese. Transfer to baking dish, top with mozzarella cheese, bake until brown and bubbly, about 20 minutes. Serve with toasted bread or chips!
- I will "cook" this in my small crockpot dish for parties, it is always a hit! I also serve it with my hubby's homemade pico!