- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cup diced onions
- 1 1/2 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 1/2 cups chicken stock
- 1 1/12 cup heavy cream
- 3/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoon chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 12 ounces frozen spinach
- 6 ounces canned artichoke bottoms, cut up good
- 1 cup Monterey jack cheese
- 3/4 teaspoon tobasco sauce
- Tortilla chips
- In a large saucepan, warm the olive oil and butter over medium heat.
- Add onion and cook, until wilted, 3 or 4 minutes.
- Stir in the garlic and cook 2 to 3 minutes.
- Sprinkle flour and continue cooking, stirring constantly, until the mixture turns a golden blonde color, 10 minutes.
- Slowly pour chicken stock until is smooth.
- When it begins to simmer add cream.
- Let it return to the simmer.
- Remove from heat, add parmesan, chicken boullion, lemon juice, sugar, and stir together.
- Add sour cream, spinach, artichoke, shredded cheese and tobasco sauce.
- Stir and serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Taste of CenturyLink
Paul's Food World Volume 1
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More