- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package (300 g) of frozen spinach
- 1 cube vegetable soup mix
- 400 g firm tofu
- 1/2 cup of green onions, chopped
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 loaf of whole wheat bread
- Thaw the spinach and squeeze dry.
- Stir spinach, vegetable soup cube, tofu, onions, sour cream and mayonnaise together in a large bowl until well blended.
- Cover, chill for about 2 hours.
- Stir before serving.
- Break the loaf in small pieces and dip them in the spinach dip.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Italy or BustSee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More