- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pkgs. frozen chopped spinach
- 2 pkgs.(8 oz ea) cream cheese, softened
- 8 large eggs, well beaten with salt & pepper
- 8 oz. grated swiss cheese
- 4 oz. grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 (9 inch) pie shells
- Cook spinach and drain real well.
- Blend cream cheese into hot spinach
- Allow to cool and add eggs.
- Divide Swiss cheese into pie shells and pour egg/spinach mixture on top.
- This should almost fill each shell.
- Top each with Parmesan cheese and nutmeg.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Yield 2 pies.
NotesThis is good for brunch with fresh fruit
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
A Happy Life Cookbook : Recipes for a Healthy Life
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More