- 2 pkgs. frozen chopped spinach
- 2 pkgs.(8 oz ea) cream cheese, softened
- 8 large eggs, well beaten with salt & pepper
- 8 oz. grated swiss cheese
- 4 oz. grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 (9 inch) pie shells
Cook spinach and drain real well.
Blend cream cheese into hot spinach
Allow to cool and add eggs.
Divide Swiss cheese into pie shells and pour egg/spinach mixture on top.
This should almost fill each shell.
Top each with Parmesan cheese and nutmeg.
Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
Yield 2 pies.