- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pkgs. frozen chopped spinach
- 2 pkgs.(8 oz ea) cream cheese, softened
- 8 large eggs, well beaten with salt & pepper
- 8 oz. grated swiss cheese
- 4 oz. grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 (9 inch) pie shells
- Cook spinach and drain real well.
- Blend cream cheese into hot spinach
- Allow to cool and add eggs.
- Divide Swiss cheese into pie shells and pour egg/spinach mixture on top.
- This should almost fill each shell.
- Top each with Parmesan cheese and nutmeg.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Yield 2 pies.
NotesThis is good for brunch with fresh fruit
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Puff Daddy Pancake
Pumpkin-Cream Cheese Streusel Pie
Tossed Salad With Oil And Vinegar DressingSee More