- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Apple
- Lime juice (from 3 limes)
- 2 Tbsp Apricot marmalade
- 2 Tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- Fresco cheese (this is a cheese that's not aged, if you try to shred it, it crumbles)
- Disinfect the spinach.
- Slice the apple and cover with lime juice (they don't have to be submerged, just make sure they all get lime juice to avoid color change).
- Blend together the apricot marmalade, apple cider vinegar and olive oil, add water until you get the desired consistence on the dressing.
- Serve the spinach and apples, drizzle with the dressing and crumble the cheese over it.
NotesMore inspiration from Becky Treves (lots of improvising on my side).
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
My Family CookbookSee More
Picnic Chicken SaladSee More