- Cooking Time: 30-40 min until done
- Servings: approx 8
- Preparation Time: 5min
- Salt and pepper
- 2 cups chopped fresh baby spinach, packed
- 6 large eggs
- 5 oz Philadelphia Cream Cheese melted
- real bacon bits I don't measure I just shake some in the mixture
- 1 1/2 cups shredded sharp cheese
- 1 (9-inch) refrigerated pie crust
- 3 shakes of salt and 3 shakes of Pepper
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl then pour it into a pie crust. Bake for 35 to 45 minutes until the egg mixture is set. Cut into 8 wedges.
- More Bacon Recipes you may enjoy!
NotesI made this as a sidedish to Collard Greens and Baked Chicken and my family loved it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More