- Cooking Time: 30-40 min until done
- Servings: approx 8
- Preparation Time: 5min
- Salt and pepper
- 2 cups chopped fresh baby spinach, packed
- 6 large eggs
- 5 oz Philadelphia Cream Cheese melted
- real bacon bits I don't measure I just shake some in the mixture
- 1 1/2 cups shredded sharp cheese
- 1 (9-inch) refrigerated pie crust
- 3 shakes of salt and 3 shakes of Pepper
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl then pour it into a pie crust. Bake for 35 to 45 minutes until the egg mixture is set. Cut into 8 wedges.
- More Bacon Recipes you may enjoy!
NotesI made this as a sidedish to Collard Greens and Baked Chicken and my family loved it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More