- Cooking Time: 30-40 min until done
- Servings: approx 8
- Preparation Time: 5min
- Salt and pepper
- 2 cups chopped fresh baby spinach, packed
- 6 large eggs
- 5 oz Philadelphia Cream Cheese melted
- real bacon bits I don't measure I just shake some in the mixture
- 1 1/2 cups shredded sharp cheese
- 1 (9-inch) refrigerated pie crust
- 3 shakes of salt and 3 shakes of Pepper
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl then pour it into a pie crust. Bake for 35 to 45 minutes until the egg mixture is set. Cut into 8 wedges.
- More Bacon Recipes you may enjoy!
NotesI made this as a sidedish to Collard Greens and Baked Chicken and my family loved it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
50 Shades of Taste
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Camp Nubar Baking ClassSee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More