- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 2 cups Tropical Food’s Banana Split® Snack Mix, separated
- 1 tub Neapolitan ice cream
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 2 tbsp. flour
- 2 tbsp. peanut butter
- 2 tbsp. heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Reconstitute dried cherries and pineapples from Tropical Food’s Banana Split® by simmering until tender, puree.
- Crush dried bananas and peanuts from Banana Split® and mix with butter and flour.
- Push into cupcake mold and bake for 15 minutes. Remove and cool completely.
- Pack ice cream on top of cooled crust and place in freezer.
- Melt caramel and chocolate pieces from Banana Split® into heavy cream and add peanut butter.
- Cook and whisk until smooth. Toast marshmallows from Banana Split® in oven for 7 minutes and fold into mix. Top ice cream with caramel/chocolate mixture, cherries/pineapples puree, and sprinkle with marshmallows.
NotesOn October 9th, 2012, Tropical Foods had its Flavors of the Fall Recipe Contest with the culinary students at the Charlotte Campus of Johnson & Wales University. This recipe, Splitting Seasons, was created by Rocky Jokbengboon and Kaitlyn Kuntz.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
50 Shades of TasteSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More