SPOOKY EYEBALL TACOS
- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 pkg. (1-1/4 oz.) TACO BELL HOME ORIGINALS Taco Seasoning Mix
- 12 TACO BELL HOME ORIGINALS Taco Shells
- 3/4 cup TACO BELL HOME ORIGINALS Thick 'N Chunky Salsa
- 3/4 cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 1 can (2-1/4 oz.) sliced pitted ripe olives
- MIX meat and seasoning mix.
- Shape into 36 (1-inch) balls; place in 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
- BAKE at 350°F for 15 to 20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Fill each taco shell with 1 meatball; drizzle with salsa.
- Top with 2 meatballs dipped in sour cream. Garnish with olives to make "eyeballs."
NotesMade these for years, too cute
Substitute leaner cuts of ground beef, such as ground round or ground sirloin, for ground beef and reduced fat sour cream for sour cream.
Substitute TACO BELL HOME ORIGINALS Taco Sauce for salsa.
Safely Cooking Ground Beef