- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 12 taco shells
- 3/4 cup thick 'n chunky salsa
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can sliced pitted ripe olives
- PREHEAT oven at 350°F
- MIX meat and seasoning mix.
- SHAPE into 36 (1-inch) balls; place in 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
- BAKE for 15 to 20 minutes or until cooked through.
- FILL each taco shell with 1 meatball; DRIZZLE with salsa.
- TOP with 2 meatballs dipped in sour cream.
- GARNISH with olives to make "eyeballs."
NotesNow, truthfully, could you eat something that looks back at you! Well, I guess at Halloween, anything goes!
Substitute leaner cuts of ground beef, such as ground round or ground sirloin, for ground beef and reduced fat sour cream for sour cream.
Substitute taco sauce for salsa.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14See More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More