- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package (4-serving size) of chocolate pudding mix
- 1 package (4-serving size) of vanilla pudding mix
- food coloring
- chocolate sandwich cookies (crushed)
- colored sprinkles
- First, prepare the instant pudding mixes as directed on the packages in separate bowls.
- Mix yellow and red food coloring into the vanilla pudding to turn it to your favorite shade of orange.
- Next, put 1 Tablespoon or so of the crushed cookies into the bottom your favorite dessert dishes.
- Then, cover the cookies with layers of chocolate and vanilla pudding - alternating the layers and ending with the chocolate on top.
- Finally, on top, sprinkle the pudding with the colored sprinkles and if you have any plastic spiders on hand, put a little one on the very top. Your kids will love it!
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday Entertaining
A Happy Life Cookbook : Recipes for a Healthy LifeSee More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More