- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package (4-serving size) of chocolate pudding mix
- 1 package (4-serving size) of vanilla pudding mix
- food coloring
- chocolate sandwich cookies (crushed)
- colored sprinkles
- First, prepare the instant pudding mixes as directed on the packages in separate bowls.
- Mix yellow and red food coloring into the vanilla pudding to turn it to your favorite shade of orange.
- Next, put 1 Tablespoon or so of the crushed cookies into the bottom your favorite dessert dishes.
- Then, cover the cookies with layers of chocolate and vanilla pudding - alternating the layers and ending with the chocolate on top.
- Finally, on top, sprinkle the pudding with the colored sprinkles and if you have any plastic spiders on hand, put a little one on the very top. Your kids will love it!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More