- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can bean dip
- 1 container quacamole dip
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Spread a layer of bean dip over a large round plate.
- Carefully spread a layer of guacamole over this.
- Put sour cream in a pastry bag fitted with a small round tip and pipe concentric circles on the guacamole.
- Take a toothpick or wooden skewer and drag it through the sour cream from the center outward to make spider web design.
- If you don't have a pastry bag, put sour cream in a small plastic Ziplock bag, cut off a small piece of the corner and pipe sour cream this way
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Camp Nubar Baking Class
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of CookingSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More